Although the COVID-19 situation is becoming more prevalent globally, it is not all doom and gloom this coming March 2020 holidays when school’s out. With precautionary measures taken at various attractions and heightened awareness amongst the general public, there are still local attractions you can visit with your children. Read on to find out the list of top 5 attractions to visit this March 2020 school holidays in Singapore.
Flamingos, Giant Pandas, and River Otters are just some of the many animals you can find at River Safari – Asia’s first-ever river-themed wildlife park opened since 2014. Spanning across 12 hectares, it is no wonder that the River Safari park houses 7500 animals with 240 animal species.
Spot These Animals
- Squirrel Monkey
- Giant Panda
- Red Panda
- Giant River Otter
- Giant Catfish
- (and many more)
Singapore’s pride and glory, the Singapore Zoo needs no introduction and is a must-visit and top local attraction. Often commented as the Zoo with the natural feels, the Singapore Zoo has no cages and there are viewing galleries with windows where you can get up close with the animals.
Feed these animals at various timings:
- Elephant Feeding: 0915hrs, 1330hrs and 1630hrs
- Giraffe Feeding: 1045hrs, 1350hrs and 1545hrs
- Goat Feeding: 1130hrs and 1530hrs
- White Rhinoceros Feeding: 1315hrs
- Animal Friends Show – Explore tricks domesticated animals have up their sleeves
- Houbii Rope Course – Climbing and swinging through a rope course.
- Wild Animal Carousel – Vintage-styled animal merry-go-round
- Wet Play Area – Water-flushed slides, sprayers and more
Enjoy discounted prices when you purchase your tickets from Giamso Tours. For more information, email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6534 1010.
If you love marine life, you have got to visit Singapore’s S.E.A. Aquarium located at the Resorts World Sentosa. Home to more than 100,000 marine animals, the aquarium captivates children and adults alike with its myriad of vibrant colours, mammoth size and exotic marine creatures.
Spot These Animals
- Nurse Shark
- Hammerhead Shark
- Giant Moray Eel
- Poison Arrow Frog
- Reef Manta Ray
- Sea Nettle
- Giant Pacific Octopus
- Indo-pacific Bottlenose Dolphin
- Goliath Grouper
Touch These Animals @ Discovery Touch Pool
- Sea Urchins
- Say Cheese with Sam the Shark: 1000hrs daily
- Meet the Mantas: 1100hrs daily
- Dive Feeding @ Coral Garden: 1200hrs daily
- Dolphin Chit Chat: 1300 hrs daily
- Dive Feeding @Shipwreck: 1400hrs (Tue-Sun)
- Sensational Sharks: 1500hrs daily
- Dive Feeding @Open Ocean: 1600hrs (Tue-Sun)
Nothing beats having a good time goofing around, posing for photos involving illusions that trick your eyes. There is really nothing much to prepare before visiting the Trick Eye Museum except for a fully charged phone or camera with extra batteries and a whole lot of enthusiasm. Becoming part of the illusion and snapping photos to preserve the whimsical moments has got to be the best part of visiting the Trick Eye Museum.
Did you know that at KidZania, your children can partake in a series of real-life jobs and activities in a play pretend environment? There are more than 80 professional jobs for the kids to experience. To add on to the realism of it, your child can open a bank account, earn their own keep in the form of KidZos (the official currency of all the KidZania cities in the world) and spend it too.
Some Popular Stations
- Bank and Vault
- Dental Industry
- Driving School
- Fashion Boutique
- Pizza Shop
In short, have a safe and fun-filled March school holiday this 2020! If you would like to purchase tickets to the above-mentioned attractions, feel free to contact our friendly travel consultants at Giamso Tours.