This Website(https://giamso.com.sg/) is owned by Giamso International Tours Pte Ltd. (“Company”). Customers (“Users”) who use the Website shall observe the commonsense and decency in use of the Website.
Article1 (Use of Website)
- Users must be at least 18 or possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation. If the Users are minors, the Company regards that these Users have the consent of a parent or guardian.
- By registering and using this Website and/or the Services, Users are deemed to agree to this Membership Terms and/or the respective affiliates’ terms.
- The Hotel Booking Service (“Hotel Booking Service”) is when the Company and/or outsourcing contractor of the Company secures an affiliated accommodation (“Accommodation”) under the Users’ Orders.
Please refer to the EAN Terms and Conditions.
EAN Affiliate Program Agreement
- Some Accommodation providers may require the Users to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in. The Users may need to bear any applicable taxes or fees that are required by country or local jurisdictions.
- By ordering the Accommodation through the Hotel Booking Service, The Users enter into a contractual relationship with the Accommodation.
- The reservation conditions of the accommodations are specified on the Website, any special conditions noticed by the Company or the Accommodation, the current law, and the Accommodation terms of service.
- The Users shall provide the following information to the Accommodation.
- The name of room representatives
- The check-in date and estimated arrival time
- Any other information that the Accommodation requires
- The Users shall confirm their orders offer the reservation is completed in advance.
Article 2 (Refusal of Services)
The Company reserves the right to restrict or refuse the provision of any services to any Users if such Users infringes the rights of a third party, makes a false entry for Users registration disrupts, any aspect of the Company’s services, or if the Company deems such Users’ actions inappropriate, including any violation of Membership Terms.
Article 3 (Registration)
- Users shall represent and warrant that all personal data and information (real name, age, sex, Users’ own e-mail address, etc.) provided during the registration process is up to date, complete, accurate, and true.
- Registration may only be performed by the party concerned: registrations on behalf of another party are not accepted.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate Users’ account and prohibit using of the Website without notice to the Users if it comes to the Company’s attention that any of the registration details Users have provided is not current, incomplete or inaccurate.
Article 4 (Orders)
The booking and/or purchase by Users (“Orders”) are complete by 1) filling out Users’ information on the Website 2)receiving the Orders confirmation mail from the Company 3)and completing the payment for the Orders.
Article 5 (Users’ Responsibilities)
- Users can visit the Website and use its functionality for personal, not commercial, lawful use only. When doing a search in the search engine, making reservations, or processing purchase Orders, the Users recognize and state that they are acting in a purely personal capacity.
- When using the Website, Users shall bear responsibility for their own acts, any actions taken by using their own ID number (including, but not limited to, e-mail address and itinerary number, etc.), and the outcome of such acts regardless of whether the result of that own act or negligence. If any Users cause damage to a third party using the Website, the Users alone shall be responsible, at the Users’ sole expense, for the resolution of any dispute(s) with such third party. If the Users violates any of these terms and causes any damage to the Company, the Company shall be able to claim all such damages against such Users.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any losses related to a third party’s fraudulent use of ID number.
- Each User can change certain Users’ data designated by the Company via the Website. When there is a change in the Users’ personal data, Users shall promptly change the relevant registration information. The Company shall not be responsible for any service disruption due to the Users’ failure or error in changing that Users’ personal data.
- It is possible to search and make a flight reservation by a combination of two one-way flights instead of a round-trip flight on the Website, hence a larger variety of itinerary combinations consisting of flights from the same airline or different airlines can be chosen. If you have purchased a combination of tickets including multiple airlines, each one-way ticket is subject to its own rule, restriction, and fee. In this case, if there is any change (e.g. cancellation or rescheduling) of one of these flights that leads to unavoidable change or cancellation to the other flight, you will be responsible for any fees incurred.
- The Company will use reasonable care and notice in the Hotel Booking Service. However, it cannot be guaranteed that all information is accurate and complete, nor can it be held responsible for any actual circumstances, matters of inconvenience.
- There is always the possibility of fees on the website being changed. If there is the fees change after the Users’ reservation, the Company does not refund or charge the difference.
- The Accommodation owns the rights to the information, documents, pictures, graphics, etc. in the Hotel Booking Service.
- The Company shall be not liable for any fee or costs incurred due to relocation.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences and/or issues arising between the Users and the Accommodation.
Article 6 (Company’ exemption)
- The Company shall clearly describe the type of contract for each product/service provided on the Website when providing a product/service to Users.
- Priority of the services provided by others (bookings through airlines, etc.) on the Website is not ensured. Therefore, seats, accommodations, and other products/services may not be available for the Orders depending on availability.
- In the following case, the Company may modify and/or cancel the Orders without the prior consent; If any Orders have a potentially invalid and illegal;
On the occurrence of any event of force majeure conditions or emergency situations;
If the Company perceives the necessity of modifying and/or canceling the Orders;
Article 7 (Payment)
- The payment may be made online as prescribed on this Website. Users may make payments by Users’ credit cards (including debit cards).
- When using a credit card to make a payment on this Website, Users shall comply with these terms and any terms of the credit card company.
- Users must make payment for the product or service Users have requested in full using Users selected mode of payment by the indicated due date (where applicable) which will be notified to Users. The due date varies for each product or service.
- Some of the payment modes will need additional Payment Surcharges (It will be shown on Checkout Pages and Invoices). The Payment Surcharges are not refundable in any case.
- The Users who booked hotel accommodation can modify and/or cancel the all.
- The Users who booked hotel accommodation shall pay the modification charges, cancellation charges, penalty charges, etc. if they cancel all Orders according to the Accommodations term of service.
- The Accommodation can cancel the Orders without advance notice if the Users’ Orders is not compliant with the Terms and Conditions or the current law, and/or is incomplete. The User shall admit that Company may be required to cancel on behalf of the Accommodation.
- The Company accepts no liability nor responsibility for any loss, prejudice resulting from the modification or cancellation by any Users. The Users shall not be relieved from their obligation to pay.
Article 8 (Cancellations and changes)
- If Users fail to make full payment by the relevant due date in respect of the Orders, the Orders will be canceled.
- The Company may modify and/or cancel the content of reservations or applications only when instructed by Users to do so via this Website. Users may be charged a penalty or cancellation fee by the Company.
Article 9 (Proprietary Rights)
Users acknowledge that the content of this Website, including but not limited to data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, or other material contained in any form including but not limited to advertisements or commercially produced information presented to you through this Website, by the Company, or the Company’s advertisers or other content providers, is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents, database rights, moral rights, publicity rights, confidentiality or other proprietary rights and laws, belong to banyantree.com or such third party identified therein.
Article 10 (Prohibitions)
The following acts are prohibited:
- Acts that infringe or may infringe any rights of copyright, property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of any other Users or third parties;
- Acts that disadvantage or may disadvantage or cause any damages in respect of any other Users, third party, or the Company, in addition to those described in the preceding paragraph;
- Acts that defame any other Users, third parties, or the Company, or acts that are contrary to public order or morality, or acts that may be perceived as contrary to same, or acts to provide information that is contrary to same to any other Users or third parties;
- Criminal acts, acts that lead to criminal acts, or acts that may lead to criminal acts;
Acts for commercial purposes through the Website or related to the Website without the Company’s approval, or similar acts;
- Any illegal use of login information (including, but not limited to, e-mail address and itinerary number);
- Acts to use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses through the Website or related to the Website;
- Any act that violates or may violate any applicable laws or regulations; and
- Acts deemed inappropriate by Company.
Article 11 (Termination and suspension)
The Company may terminate or suspend the operation whole of the Website or any portion of the Website thereof in any of the following cases:
- Regular or emergency maintenance;
- Due to war, riot, an act of God, commotion, labor disputes, earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood, tsunami, fire, power failure, or other cause beyond the control of the Company; or When the Company deems suspension necessary.
Article 12 (Notice of Systems Maintenance)
The Company may provide maintenance to the Website and other services systems, which may result in suspensions of or changes to the Website without prior notice.
Article 13 (Changes to the Membership Terms)
- The Company may change the Membership Terms without prior notice.
- When the Company changes these terms, the Company shall note it on the Website, and changes shall be effective from such posting. Therefore, please check the Website regularly for any changes.
Article 14 (Disputes)
Each User can change certain User data designated by the Company via the Website. When there is a change in the User’s personal data, the User shall promptly change the relevant registration information. The Company shall not be responsible for any service disruption due to the User’s failure or error in changing that User’s personal data.
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
Please note that the Company shall not be responsible and will make no refund for any damage incurred by the Customer in the event of any of the following:
- cancellation or alteration of scheduled flights due to acts of God, war, riot, strike, plane hijacking, or changes made on the part of an airline;
- where the Customer is prohibited from boarding a flight or traveling due to the length of the remaining validity period of their passport or any deficiency in their passport, visa, or other documents necessary for landing in or leaving pursuant to applicable law (* requirements differ for each region; the Customer is responsible for compliance with said regions.);
- where a booking is canceled or the Customer is refused to board a flight due to overbooking by an airline;
- loss or theft of an airline ticket of the Customer (as a general rule, airline tickets will not be reissued.);
- where the Customer has missed a flight due to failure to complete boarding procedures of an airline by the prescribed time (please arrive at the airport early enough to complete procedures, especially at the peak season) or where the Customer has missed a connecting flight with at least the minimum layover time due to tardiness on the part of the Customer;
- where the Customer has missed a connecting flight with at least the minimum connecting time due to late arrival of a flight attributable to an airline;
- where the Customer’s airline ticket has been canceled and became invalid due to the Customer’s failure to reconfirm the booking of a departing flight (a return flight) or confirm flight times;
- where the Customer cannot board a flight due to any discrepancy between the name on the passport and the name on the airline ticket.