Take a trip to Singapore’s Snow City and embark on a chilling arctic adventure. Enjoy winter sports, igloos, simulated snowfall, and even build your own snowman. Get comfortable at Suki’s giant nest for a magical storytelling session or hop into your own bumper car on ice!
What You Can Expect
Immerse yourself in a chilly winter wonderland at Singapore’s Snow City. Being the first of its kind to bring the Arctic to the tropics, Snow City is a fascinating indoor snow center that shares all of the cold’s joys in a fun, entertaining, and educational way.
Introduce your kids to the Inuits’ way of life with life-sized igloos in the Arctic Snow Playground and ice fishing at The Mezzanine. Experience the soft touch of falling snowflakes at The Upper Mezzanine level or head down to the Arctic Snow Slide for a thrilling three-story high ride down.
Make use of the special KKday Snow City promotion and don’t hesitate to embark on a special snow-filled adventure by getting your Snow City Tickets!
— Enhanced Health and Safety Measures —
- All guests are required to log in using a SafeEntry QR code scan to facilitate efficient contact tracing and visitor management
- Temperature screenings are conducted at all entry points for all guests and staff before entering the premises. Anyone with a body temperature of 38°C and above will be refused admission
- Guests are required to wear a face mask throughout their visit, except when enjoying food or drinks at catering premises
- Extensive cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization of high-human touchpoints and winter apparel are carried out. High-human touchpoints such as queue railings, counters, door handles, payment terminals, and lockers will be cleaned more frequently
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed in prominent places within the attraction. These dispensers are regularly refilled
- Air conditioning systems are regularly checked and cleaned to ensure a good, constant circulation of fresh air at indoor locations
- The child rate is applicable to children ages 3 to 12. The adult rate is for guests ages 13 and above. Adult admission rate is applicable for adults/parents who wish to supervise their children inside the snow chamber
- Children ages 2 and below are free of charge for a snow play session. However, there is no winter gear suitable for such age groups. Please bring your own winter gear
- Children ages 7 and below should be accompanied by adults at all times during their snow play
- Cameras are not allowed inside the Snow Chamber. Kindly approach our official photographers for photo-taking. Photo-taking is only allowed inside the function room and the receiving area
- Admission charges to Snow City include complimentary use of winter jackets and boots. All winter gear is subject to size availability
- It is compulsory to wear long pants and socks. The prices for rental and purchase of winter gear are as follows (available at Snow City ticketing counter):
– Gloves rental for adults is S$2.90 and S$2.20 for children
– Waterproof pants rental for adults is S$4.90 and S$3.90 for children
– Socks are available for purchase at S$3.50 for adults and S$2.90 for children
How to Redeem Your Voucher
How to Use Your Voucher
Please present QR code on-site
To ensure your safety, after receiving your Snow City Ticket, please make a reservation at (https://ticket.snowcity.com.sg/reservations) before you visit Snow City Singapore