Japan is one of the most popular destinations for Singaporeans nowadays. Japan is divided into 47 administrative prefectures and eight traditional regions and each prefecture has each culture. It is difficult for you to go around all of the prefectures so you need to decide where to go. It must be an very important issue for you.
Here is a survey result. The survey is conducted in Japan by Airtrip Group – No.1 OTA in Japan. In the survey, they asked 1,607 men and women in their 20s and over that “which domestic destinations do you want to go to after easing COVID-19 restrictions”. The result will tell you which destination is the most wanted by Japanese and it will help you to decide where to go on your next travel to Japan from Singapore!
Let’s check the result.
5. KagoshimaPhoto of Kirishima Onsen
- to enjoy Kirishima Onsen
⇒Not only the Kirishima Onsen, Kagoshima is HotSpring Kingdom that has 2,730 hot spring sources!
- to sightseeing of many world heritage in Kagoshima
- to enjoy Kagoshima food
4. FukuokaPhoto of Fukuoka Yatai
- to enjoy its local delicacies at Yatai (unique food stalls in Fukuoka)
- to drink local alcohole of Fukuoka
⇒Fukuoka is known as manufacturer of shochu
- to enjoy the atomosphere of the ancient Japan
- to go the World Heritage Site of Kyoto
2. HokkaidoPhoto of Sapporo Snow Festival
- to enjoy Hokkaido-specific cuisine (yummy seafood, Genghis Khan-A unique Japanese lamb BBQ inspired by Mongolian cuisine)
- to enjoy skiing and majestic wild nature
- to go around many Onsen spot througout Hokkaido
- to enjoy marin sports in the beautiful sea
- to be healed by the tropical scenery of Okinawa
- to go the World Heritage Site of Okinawa-“Gusuku Sites and Related Properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu“
- to relax at the Beach resort hotel
What do you think about the ranking? I hope it helps your planning to travel to Japan from Singapore.